Pages

1/2/10

A change of scene

My time in Unawatuna is over and I'm back in Colombo for a few days before heading to Chennai, India.
Just wanted to post a last couple of beach shots before moving on.


This is Maria and Teun who were my diving companions for 3 or 4 of my dives, a lovely couple who were very nice to me. Thanks.















And this is the boat that took us out to dive, I wanted a picture of Shirly (centre owner) and Vishni (dive master) but never got my ass in gear and then it was too late.

4 comments:

  1. What a great break you've had! Love that really huge friendly looking fish with the Hollywood trout pout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time in Chennai, Lucky Get...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are one of the Leading Resort and Hotels in Kodaikanal,our services are resort in kodaikanal,hotels at kodaikanal,cottge in kodaikanal,tour package to kodaikanal,kodaikanal tourism etc,please add my website into your blogger,it is very useful for us.http://www.greenacresresort.biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are one of the Leading Resort and hotels in Kodaikanal,our services are resort in kodaikanal,hotels at kodaikanal,cottage in kodaikanal,tour package to kodaikanal,tourism in kodaikanal etc.please add my website into your blogger,it is very useful for us. http://www.greenacresresort.biz

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments