Pages

3/31/10

End of term and holidays

Well the end of another long term and boy do I need a break.

We were going to catch a helicopter to the north east of the island, sadly that changed to a small plane, then the small plane decided it was going to go a day earlier than planned (while we are still working), because the day we were supposed to go, is good Friday, and the pilot decided that being a Buddhist, he'd like to celebrate Easter. We only bought the tickets a week ago, and obviously good Friday was decided at the last minute.
I lost my cool, as you can imagine.

So no plane trip to the North East. A bus journey to the beach for a bit of RnR before jetting off to Bangkok next Wednesday. Really looking forward to the next two weeks off.
I may blog from Bangkok depending on whether I've got anything to say or not.

Will be putting cruisers level 5 in the queue before jetting off, and upon my return I'll have a few days more training before I can get in my recently acquired Tengu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments