Pages

10/3/10

Gadgets

So, I'm travelling with a bunch o stuff that could be called 'gadgets'. Apart the from the beautiful piece of engineering that I'm typing this on (my iPhone) and the camera from a previous post, here're the rest, all of which are proving invaluable or have proven themselves long ago.



An Akita solar charger, about as big as a mobile phone, and will produce enough juice for a few more hours power to the Mophie iPhone battery pack sat next to it or will power my mini speakers for hours. The battery pack is a god send and means I don't have to charge my phone anymore, charge this up, slap it on the phone, drain its juice and the plug it back in, minus the phone, I can use my phone all the time.
Then there's these beauties, which I'm very impressed with.






Tiny portable speakers called x-mini, amazing sound for the size, and lock together into an egg for transporting.
This amazingly simple thing, my Mares Puck diving computer, 30 dives and i love it, as cheap and simple as they come. One button and does everything I need.




And last but not least, my
G-shock watch, almost indestructible, solar powered, waterproof to 40m+...awesome




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments