Pages

12/21/09


Goin' Down south in a few days to a place called Unawatuna Which is just south of Galle on the map to the left.

Intend to read lots, dive twice a day if weather permits and eat lots and lots of good seafood (the prawns and the calamari are wonderful).

I'll be takin' Iain M Banks' 'Transition' and Steven Erikson's 'Toll the Hounds' for reading material. My lovely iPhone for keepin in touch with the world, my Fins that were a pressie last xmas from ma + da and my newish Mares diving computer also a pressie last xmas. Neither have seen that much action, for various reasons, this year; I intend to put that right over xmas unless another truck runs me over and puts me in hospital again.

And I'll look like this for much of the time (but without the wrist brace):




Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
to one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments