Pages

12/10/09

Great game for the IWB in the classroom

A game I got a bit addicted to a year or so ago, a friend recently brought it to my attention again (actually I'd been searching for it but couldn't find my way back through the wilderness that is the net). Works fantastic on an IWB and the kids love it. One of my young learners (13!) got to level 8! I tell myself it was beginners luck, cos I can't get that far.

I tried to embed the game widget in here, but my HTML isn't up to it without playing around for hours with the settings. It just kept appearing over on the right of the screen and random bits of text elsewhere.

So....here's the link

1 comment:

  1. My knowledge of Africa is appalling! :(

    Great game though. I can see how students would love it. Very addictive - you keep wanting to go back and get it right.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments