Pages

12/7/09

Thanks for your comments

Hi,

Thanks for your comments; Burcu - I've taken your advice on-board and removed the BBC news feed and replaced it with Yahoo, I always like a bit of news myself. The video was the smallest size I could get it by just embedding the code from youtube, is there a manual way I could have changed the size? The juggling video works for me and I can tell from the comments that it worked for others too, maybe it's your browser.

Yes Jools, I am, I'm ashamed to say, Juggling and Smoking at the same time, at least it wasn't a cigarette ;-)

And Isabel, yes Sri Lanka is another world, too me too! I've lived here 2 years now. You really should try diving though, it's wonderful beyond words.

1 comment:

  1. Regarding You Tube sizes, when you look at the code you will always see the dimensions quoted. So if I need to alter the size I just divide each dimension by the same amount and it works.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments